Online Memorial, Remembrance and Tribute Pages
Create a FREE online Memorial Page
Continue the bond with your loved one. Share and preserve special memories.
Store and add beautiful memories to your timeline
Add special memories to your story wall
Our Featured Memories
Our Most Recent Memorial Pages
Remember Them. Honour Them.
Publish death notices and funeral service details to a New Zealand newspaper AND same-day notification on the HonourThem site.
Optional photo of your loved one.
Optional donation link to a chosen charity.
Receive condolence messages.
Remains online permanently.
HonourThem create a Memorial Page at the same time.
Visit our featured Obituary Notice.
Who do you wish to remember?
Continue the bond with your loved one. Create, share and preserve special online memories, photos and videos with friends and family.
Invite others to join and share their memories.
Simple to use.
File cloud storage of 1GB.
Secure data storage.
Visit our featured Memorial Page.
Search Memorial Pages.
Search our most recent Online Memorial Pages
What are the features of a Memorial Page?
A Memorial Page is a digital album of photos, videos, audio and holds the portrait and life story of your loved one.
- STORY WALL – ‘Share a Memory’ with comments, photos, video, music, audio.
- TIMELINE – Collaborate with Friends and fill in the details of your loved one’s life.
- ABOUT – Section with all information about your loved one.
- GALLERY – Story Wall and Timeline media are centralised in the Gallery
The Memorial Page Owner has:
- Full control over the look and feel of their Memorial Page
- Full control over their loved one’s profile
- Full control over the Story Wall comments, posts from others, can edit comments
- Share to social media
- Full control over privacy options of their Memorial Page – public page or private page.
1. Public Page – anyone can view, contribute and share.
- The Page Owner can invite other people to join their Memorial Page
2. Private Page – only Friends can view, contribute and share.
- The Page Owner can invite people to join their Memorial Page as Friends. Friends to the Memorial Page will be provided with an Access Code.
- The Page Owner can accept people who ‘Request to Join’ their Memorial Page (or ‘Remove’ the request)
- What is visible to non-Friends: Loved one’s name, loved one’s date of birth and date of passing, profile photo and cover photo. No content can be viewed.